Requirements For Employers
- File an Annual Certificate of Compliance and List of Authorized Employees (Form LIC CI 40) certified to sell insurance
- Identify the authorized employee who is the manager or supervisor at each location maintained by the employer
- Submit modifications to training materials 30 days in advance (Form LIC CI 10)
- Resubmit training materials at time of license renewal (Form LIC CI 10)
- Register with the Department all employees that will act as endorsees
- Provide training in the credit insurance products to be sold, ethics and market practices (Form LIC CI 50)
Requirements For Employees (Endorsees)
How Can I Get a License?
Checklist for Application Filing Requirements
Credit InsuranceQuestions and Answers
Return to Credit Insurance Agent License Main Page
If you have any questions about the Credit Insurance Agent License information you are reviewing, please read the most commonly asked questions in our Credit Insurance Agent License Questions and Answers section. If you need further assistance, please call CDI's Producer Licensing Bureau at (800) 967-9331 or send an e-mail to Producer Licensing Bureau. Please be sure to include your name, telephone number, license number and e-mail address in all correspondence with the CDI.