The Producer Licensing Bureau has prepared a list of necessary qualifications, requirements, fees and interactive forms on those license classes issued by the Department of Insurance. The links below provide you with the list of frequently requested forms, forms in alphabetical order and forms by form number. From these pages, you can link to each form you need to complete. All forms are now interactive.
The producer licensing forms are available in Portable Document Format (PDF). To view and complete the PDF forms on your browser you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. A free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded from the Free Document Reader page.
Additional forms will be added or revised periodically, so keep checking back.
Producer Licensing Bureau Forms
- Producer Online Services
- Frequently Requested Forms
- Forms in Alphabetical Order
- Forms by Form Number
- Individual Short Application
Producer Agent Licensing Requirements
(Listed in Order of Most Frequently Requested)
- Property and Casualty Broker Agent (Property Broker-Agent and Casualty Broker-Agent)
- Life Agent (Life , Accident and Health or Sickness)
- Personal Lines Broker-Agent
- Limited Lines Automobile Insurance Agent
- Surplus Line Broker
- Car Rental Agent Licensing
- Insurance Adjuster
- Special Lines' Surplus Line Broker
- Interim Public Insurance Adjuster
- Public Insurance Adjuster
- Bail Solicitor
- Bail Agent
- Bail Permittee
- Travel Agent
- Motor Club
- Reinsurance Intermediary-Broker/ Intermediary-Manager
- Cargo Shippers' Agent
- Stock Agent
- Life and Disability Insurance Analyst
- Portable Electronics Insurance Agent
- Part-Time Fraternal Agent
- Vehicle Service Contract Provider
- Self-Service Storage Agent
If you have any questions about the license information you retrieved, please see the most commonly asked questions in our License Questions and Answers section.
If you need further assistance, please call CDI's Licensing Hotline at (800) 967-9331, or send an e-mail to Producer Licensing Bureau. Please be sure to include your name, telephone number, license number and e-mail address in all correspondence with the Department.