Rental Car Agent Licensing Information
- How Can I Get A License?
- Requirements For Employers and Employees
- Conditions to Selling Rental Car Insurance
- Permitted Acts
- Prohibited Acts
- Checklist of Application Filing Requirements
What Kinds of Insurance May a Rental Car Agent Sell?
- Personal accident insurance for renters and other rental vehicle occupants, for accidental death or dismemberment, and for medical expenses resulting from an accident that occurs with the rental vehicle during the rental period.
- Liability insurance, which may include uninsured motorist coverage, whether offered separately or in combination with other liability insurance, that provides coverage to the renters and to other authorized drivers of a rental vehicle and is nonduplicative of any standard liability coverage or self-insurance limits provided by the rental company in its rental agreement, for liability arising from the negligent operation of the rental vehicle during the rental period.
- Personal effects insurance that provides coverage to renters and other vehicle occupants for loss of, or damage to, personal effects in the rental vehicle during the rental period.
- Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Sickness