- Application for Insurance License: Use Sircon's Apply for a License.
- Request for Live Scan Service (Form BCIA 8016*). and print the Licensing Applicant Instructions (form LIC 442-39A).
- Business Entity Endorsement (Use Sircon's Apply for a License)
*These form(s) are in PDF format. To view these forms, your browser must have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. A free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded from our Free Document Readers webpage.
Business Entity Applicants
- Business Entity Application for Insurance License: Use Sircon's Apply for a License.
- Business Entity Endorsement: Use Sircon's Apply for a License
- Action Notice of Appointment: NIPR (list of approved partners)
To obtain insurance licensing information, you may phone the Licensing Hotline at (800) 967-9331.
To obtain insurance licensing forms by mail, send an e-mail request to: Producer Licensing Bureau.
All fees mailed to the Department must be addressed to:
Department of Insurance
P.O. Box 1139
Sacramento CA 95812-1139.
All filing fees submitted are not refundable, whether or not the application is acted upon or an examination taken.