Zurich Allied, formerly Zurich Insurance, is a holding company formed when Zurich Insurance merged with B.A.T. Financial Services. Zurich Allied owns 57% of the merged company, called Zurich Financial Services. The third-largest insurance company in Europe (after AXA and Allianz), Zurich Financial Services offers insurance, reinsurance, and asset management. The company provides its services to 30 million customers through over 300 strategic business units.
To Contact Zurich
Zurich Allied AG
8002 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: +411 205-2121
Fax: +411 205-3618
Zurich was a founding member of ICHEIC.
Affiliates of Zurich licensed to do business in California*
- American Guarantee and Liability Insurance Company
- American Zurich Insurance Company
- Assurance Company of America
- Centre Insurance Company
- Civic Property and Casualty Company
- Colonial American Casualty and Surety Company
- Empire Fire and Marine Insurance Company
- Exact Property and Casualty Company
- Farmers Insurance Company, Inc.
- Farmers Insurance Company of Oregon
- Farmers Insurance Exchange
- Farmers New World Life
- Farmers Reinsurance
- Federal Kemper Life Assurance Company
- Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland
- Fidelity Life Association
- Fire Insurance Exchange
- Kemper Investors Life Insurance Company
- Maryland Casualty Company
- Massachusetts Casualty Insurance Company
- Mid-Century Insurance Company
- Neighborhood Spirit Property and Casualty Company
- Northern Insurance Company of New York
- The Mountbatten Surety Company, Inc.
- Truck Insurance Exchange
- Universal Underwriters Insurance Company
- Universal Underwriters Life Insurance Company
- Valiant Insurance Company
- ZC Insurance Company
- Zurich American Insurance Company of Illinois
- Zurich Life Insurance Company of America
- Zurich Reinsurance (North America), Inc.
* Per Zurich's report in response to California Insurance Code Section 13800 et seq.
This page is not updated. Check insurer websites for current information.