The Allianz Group
The Allianz Group was originally licensed as Allianz Versicherungs AG on January 13, 1890 in Berlin, Germany. Today, the company's headquarters is located in Munich, Germany, and the company spans the world. It is the world's second largest insurance company with a global alliance of more than 120 subsidiaries, joint ventures and affiliates.
To Contact Allianz:
80802 Munich, Germany
777 San Marin Drive
Novato, California 94988
Allianz was a founding member of ICHEIC
Affiliates of Allianz licensed to do business in California*
- American Automobile Insurance Company
- American Insurance Company (The)
- Associated Indemnity Corporation
- Chicago Insurance Company
- Fireman's Fund Insurance Company
- Fireman's Fund Insurance Company of Ohio
- Fireman's Fund Insurance Company of Texas
- Interstate Indemnity Company
- Interstate Fire & Casualty Company
- National Surety Corporation
- San Francisco Reinsurance Company
- Vintage Insurance Company
*Per Fireman's Fund's report in response to California Insurance Code Section 13800 et seq.
This page is not updated. Check insurer websites for current information.