Long-Term Care Rate History - Active
The California Department of Insurance (CDI) has rate increase history reports (Excel file versions) that are reported by the respective companies actively marketing and writing new business in California. This list includes all active companies that may or may not have rate increase history nationwide (including California) for the current year and the nine (9) preceding years.
If you are a consumer or member of the public with an insurance inquiry or a complaint or you received a rate increase and you want to have the matter reviewed by the Department, please call our Consumer Hotline (1-800-927-4357) or visit the department's Getting Help page. Our dedicated insurance experts are available to assist you.
Long-Term Care (LTC) Active Company List
- Bankers Life And Casualty Company - NAIC 61263
- Genworth Life Insurance Company - NAIC 70025
- Knights Of Columbus - NAIC 58033: The company reported that they do not have LTC rate increase history.
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company - NAIC 65935
- Mutual Of Omaha - NAIC 71412
- New York Life Insurance Company - NAIC 66915
- Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company - NAIC 69000
- Thrivent Financial - NAIC 56014: The company reported that they do not have LTC rate increase history.
- Transamerica Life Insurance Company - NAIC 86231
Policy Key Coding on Long-Term Care Rate History Reports
- *Policy Type
- I = Individual
- G = Group
- P = Partnership
- ** Policy Category
- A = Nursing and Residential Care Facility/Tax Qualified
- B = Home Care Only/Tax Qualified
- C = Comprehensive/Tax Qualified
- D = Nursing and Residential Care Facility/Non-Tax Qualified
- E = Home Care Only/Non-Tax Qualified
- F = Comprehensive/Non-Tax Qualified