Long Term Care Rate History - Active
The California Department of Insurance (CDI) has rate increase history reports available for companies that are actively marketing and writing new business in California. This list includes all active companies that may or may not have rate increase history in one of the 50 States for the current year and the nine (9) preceding years. If you have any questions regarding the reports, please email the Data Analytics and Reporting team.
Long-Term Care Active Company List
- Bankers Life And Casualty Company - NAIC 61263
- Genworth Life Insurance Company - NAIC 70025
- Knights Of Columbus - NAIC 58033: The company reported that they do not have LTC rate increase history.
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company - NAIC 65935
- Mutual Of Omaha - NAIC 71412
- New York Life Insurance Company - NAIC 66915
- Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company - NAIC 69000
- Thrivent Financial - NAIC 56014: The company reported that they do not have LTC rate increase history.
- Transamerica Life Insurance Company - NAIC 86231
Policy Key Coding on Long-Term Rate History Reports
- *Policy Type
- I = Individual
- G = Group
- P = Partnership
- ** Policy Category
- A = Nursing and Residential Care Facility/Tax Qualified
- B = Home Care Only/Tax Qualified
- C = Comprehensive/Tax Qualified
- D = Nursing and Residential Care Facility/Non-Tax Qualified
- E = Home Care Only/Non-Tax Qualified
- F = Comprehensive/Non-Tax Qualified