On the July 15, 2011 Public Notice a number of Medical Malpractice filing were noticed. Copies of the filings may be viewed by following the links below:
- 11-5668 The Dentist Insurance Company -7.7%
- 11-5660 The Doctors' Company -7.31%
- 11-5670 Medical Insurance Exchange of California -13.5%
- 11-5742 Medical Insurance Exchange of California -19%
- 11-5699 The Medical Protective Company 0%
- 11-5758 The Medical Protective Company -2.63%
- 11-5761 The Medical Protective Company 0%
- 11-5665 National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, PA -8%
- 11-5759 NCMIC Insurance Company -1.3
- 11-5669 NORCAL Mutual Insurance Company -5%
- Prior Approval Rate Filing Instructions
- Prior Approval Rate Filing Application
- Prior Approval Factors
- Prior Approval Template
- Prior Approval Regulation - RH05042749
- Prior Approval Factors calculated using data end 2006
- Prior Approval Factors calculated using data end 2005
- Maximum Permitted Rate of Return & Yields for Investment Income Calculation
Pay-Drive (Usage Based Auto Insurance) File No. REG-2008-00020
- Public Notices of Rate Filings
- Rate Filing Approvals
- Title Insurance Filings
- Workers' Compensation Rate Filings
Rate Filing Applications
Links to the various Rate Filing Applications and links to instructions on how to file rates.
Insurance Company Rate Filing Search
This link provides Web Access to Rate and Form Filings (WARFF) made to the Rate Regulation Branch. The system contains filings that have been submitted in a non-electronic format from 1998 to the present. As of July 29, 2009, filings made via SERFF (System for Electronic Rate and Form Filings) will also be available via this system. To retrieve a document, please complete the search and click on the File Number.
Filings made by Advisory Organization are available to the public but can only be viewed at one of our Public Viewing Room in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
NOTE: Filings submitted prior to the year 2000 do not exist in WARFF, however some of these older filings may still exist in state archives. Retrieval of these filings from archives may take as long as 90 days.
To view the document you may need to download the Adobe Acrobat from the Free Document Readers page and Flash.
Public Viewing Room Numbers: (Filings may still be viewed in our Public Viewing Room)
Northern California: (415) 538-4300
Southern California: (213) 346-6707
SERFF Filings - Please refer to the NAIC/SERFF website for filing information. CDI will accept the Workers' Compensation SERFF application for filings received on or after May 27, 2002.
Bulletin 2002-9: Terrorism Risk Insurance Act of 2002
Filing procedures for compliance with provisions of the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act of 2002. View the Instructions regarding Terrorism Filings. Update of TRIA 2008.
Workers' Compensation Rate Filing Notice
Legislative Changes Affecting California Workers' Compensation Rate Filings and Adoption of Pure Premium Rates, Effective January 1, 2004
CDI Review Standard Checklists
The checklists are part of the NAIC's implementation of speed to market plan developed in response to GLBA. These checklists will respond to the recommendation that each state create review standards checklists to provide clear guidance to insurers regarding state requirements and review standards that are applied during the file review.
Rate Filing Review Process
The timelines followed by the Rate Regulation Division in reviewing rate filing applications from insurance companies. The review process has been greatly affected by the passage of Proposition 103.