Advisory - Commissioner Jones hosts insurance claim workshop in Ventura for wildfire survivors
VENTURA, Calif. — Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones is hosting a free insurance claim workshop for residents impacted by the Southern California wildfires to ensure survivors are aware of all resources available to them during the rebuilding process. CDI representatives are available to speak one-on-one with residents to address specific insurance needs. Commissioner Jones is providing opening remarks for the workshop.
WHO: California Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones
WHEN: Saturday, February 3, 2018
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
WHERE: Ventura College
Performing Arts Center Building
4667 Telegraph Road
Ventura, CA 93003
# # #
- Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones is available for media interviews at approximately 10:30 a.m. On-site contact is Allison Castro, mobile # 916-698-4139.
- Insurance Claims Workshop Invitation
- Consumers who want to make a one-on-one appointment, should contact CDI's Hotline at 1-800-927-4357. Walk-ins will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The consumer assistance process is confidential. Media are asked not to record CDI representatives while they meet with consumers.
- CDI is also hosting a claims workshop in Santa Barbara later the same day for wildfire and mudslide survivors.