Data & Reports
P&C Rate Filing
Health Insurance Rate Filings
Updates to Workers Compensation Policy Holder Appeals Data Call (WCPA)
Should your company have any updates to its 2012 WCPA Data after it has submitted the 2012 WCPA Data Workbook (due July 9, 2012), it can enter the updated information on-line via the California Department of Insurance's Online Assistance System for Insurer Submittals (OASIS) system.
- Complete the "Registration" process for the first time user.
- After you register, login to OASIS.
- Look toward the bottom of the page under the heading "Begin New Work Item," and select "Workers' Compensation - Contacts for Complaints & Requests for Action/Appeals" option from the Subject Group Drop-down List.
- Select "Co. Contact Info. For Receipt of Complaints and Requests for Action/Appeals" from the Application Drop-down List.
- Search for your company by entering its NAIC number in the search field.
- Verify the Company Information. If an update of the WCPA Part-1/Part-2 contact information is required, select "Request to continue updating the contacts".
- Enter updated information in the forms provided on screen. Use "New Contact Update" to enter new data. Use "Update Screen" for updating the existing contacts.