Please refer to this Important EFT Notice dated May 23, 2016 regarding upcoming changes effective July 1, 2016.
For ACH Debit Payments:
- The First Data website to make payments online starting in July 1, 2016 will be: www.govone.com/PAYCAL.
- The phone number to make a tax payment is 1-800-554-7500.
For ACH Credit Payments:
- To request the departments transit and routing numbers, please refer to the EFT Help Desk's phone number and email address below.
Methods for Making Payments:
- Web Interface: We highly recommend that you use this method of payment. It is quick and minimizes input errors. Confirmation of payments are available immediately.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): The phone method.
- Customer Service Representative (CSR): Live operator.
- Reversal entries: NACHA rules governing EFT payments allow for an originator of a duplicate or erroneous payment to initiate a reversal entry. Please note: If you have a need to initiate a reversal entry, please contact the CDI Accounting Services Bureau for assistance.
If you have any questions regarding the CDI's EFT Program, registration, or electronic funds payment transactions, please refer to EFT website, call EFT Help Desk: (916) 492-3288, or write to the following address:
California Department of Insurance
Accounting Services Bureau
300 Capitol Mall, Suite 14000
Sacramento, CA 95814
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top