Amended Certificate of Authority
Notice: California accepts the NAIC's UCAA Corporate Amendments Application.
Effective July 1, 1995, submit an original and duplicate copy of your application and supporting documents for adding and/or deleting classes of insurance and for changing the state of domicile to or from California. The duplicate filings will facilitate a simultaneous review of the application by the Department's Legal and Financial Analysis Divisions.
- Application for Amended Certificate of Authority Form
- Adding and/or Deleting Classes of Insurance
- Name change
- Instructions for filing an Amended Certificate of Authority or License application, to reflect the name change
- Instructions for a Name Reservation
- Redomestication of Admitted Insurer by Statute
- Discontinuation of Listing City of Domicile on Certificate of Authority
- Appointment of Agent for Service of Process