- A Pocket Identification Card will be issued to the licensee.
- An authorization application, form LIC 0100A, must be filed for all persons employed by the applicant to settle claims. An authorization application must also be filed when such person ceases to be employed in that capacity.
- A branch office must be a bona fide place of business. A change in the person in charge of the branch office or a change of address for the branch office must be reported to the Department within 30 days of such change.
- In the case of a business entity, any change in the officers, partners, and stockholders owning 10 percent or more of the corporate stock, directors, or controlling persons must immediately be reported to the Department giving full names, residence address and social security number.
- For additional information regarding the Public Adjuster licensing process, you may phone the Producer Licensing Bureau's Adjuster Unit at (916) 492-3085.
- Payment of fees by postal mail: California Department of Insurance, P.O. Box 1139, Sacramento, CA 95812-1139.
- All filing fees are not refundable, whether or not the application is acted upon or an examination taken.