We have provided information to help you with the purchase of insurance, what you may need to know, and some related information. The information is divided up into the following seven categories.
- Automobile Series
- Residential Series
- Health Series
- Life Series
- Business Series
- Seniors Series
- General Insurance Series
- Glossary of Insurance Terms
It is important to note:
- The information provided within these page is for informational purposes only.
- The actual terms of an insurance policy and related law prevail over the information provided in these pages.
- In the case of a dispute, the insurance policy is controlling and a court of law will rely on the policy as it is written to resolve the dispute.
- The policy is the only document that describes what the insurance company will pay.
- The information contained on these pages does not create rights or obligations on the part of the insured, the insurer, the agent, the broker, or the state.
- These pages are not intended to be a substitute for the actual insurance policy.