Automobile Series Guides
- Automobile Insurance
- Provides general information about automobile insurance.
- Automobile Claims Mediation Program
- One of our responsibilities is to help when you are having difficulty getting your automobile insurance physical damage claims resolved. Mediation is a process by which you and the insurance company submit your dispute to a neutral third party (the mediator) that works with both of you to reach a settlement of the dispute.
- Guide to Auto Service Contracts & Agreements
- Many people try to protect themselves from costly car repairs by purchasing some kind of mechanical breakdown repair agreement, such as a service contract. This guide provides information on buying a good auto repair agreement at a fair price.
- California's Low Cost Automobile Insurance Program
- See if you are eligible for the California Low Cost Automobile Insurance Program.
- So You've Had an Accident, What's Next?
- Hopefully you will never be involved in an accident but it can happen when you least expect it. This guide discusses what to do after an accident and what to expect when you file an automobile insurance claim with your insurance company.
- What They Don't Teach You in High School
- So you have been studying hard in school. Now that you have your drivers license you may wonder what this insurance stuff is all about. This guide will provide information that you didn't get in high school!
- Auto Body Repair Consumer Bill of Rights
- Auto Body Repair Shop Report Form
- Automobile Insurance Terms
- Automobile Product Warrantors
- Company Toll Free Numbers & Websites