- This application is best viewed using the following browsers: Internet Explorer 8 or later, FireFox 3.6 or later, and Google Chrome 22 or later.
- This application may be viewed on most portable mobile devices. It is advisable to use the most up-to-date version of the browser on your mobile device. Some mobile devices may require use of alternative browsers.
- The system will accept most file formats, such as Word, Excel, PDF, or JPG. System will not allow attachment of files exceeding 18MB. Files larger than 18MB must be broken down into smaller files and uploaded separately.
- If you plan to attach supporting documents, save the documents on your computer before you complete the form.
- You are encouraged to become a "registered" user. The benefits of becoming a registered user include the ability to check status, upload follow up documentation related to the complaint, save a "draft" of your complaint prior to submission, and print a copy of the application completed at your convenience. If you choose to submit an application as a "Guest" user, you will be able to print the completed application once it is submitted. However, you will not be able to attach additional documentation after you submit the application.