It is the primary goal of the Office of the Ombudsman to demonstrate the Commissioner's commitment to the consumers by:
- Applying the Commissioner's policies and goals internally and externally for the Department of Insurance;
- Improving the flow of communication throughout the California Department of Insurance;
- Providing quality services while enhancing interaction with constituents;
- Assisting state and federal legislators with obtaining answers to insurance-related questions and concerns of their constituents;
- Supplying cooperative communication with licensees and applicants with matters of interest;
- Analyzing the concerns of constituents to develop a cohesive voice and show trends for future legislation.
Other Ombudsman Pages