Voice Mail Instructions
Interactive Voice Response System (IVR) (800) 967-9331
For licenses - say or press 1.
- License expiration date and renewal information - say or press 1.
- Weekly work status report for producer applications and renewals - say or press 3.
- For information on how to become licensed - say or press 4.
- License changes - say or press 5.
- For a record of company appointments - say or press 6.
For education - say or press 2
- Continuing education requirements - say or press 1.
- Prelicensing education requirements - say or press 2.
- Completed continuing education hours - say or press 3.
- Course information and approved schools by mail - say or press 4.
To speak to a customer representative - say or press zero.
If you have any questions about this form or the license information you retrieved, please see the most frequently asked questions in our License Questions and Answers section. If you need further assistance, please call CDI's Licensing Hotline at (800) 967-9331. The Licensing Hotline is available Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding State Holidays. You may also send an e-mail to Producer Licensing Bureau. Please be sure to include your name, telephone number, license number and e-mail address in all correspondence with the CDI.