Producer Background Information
The Department's Producer Licensing Bureau and Producer Licensing Background Section have prepared a list of pages with information relating to licensing background issues. The links below will take you to various pages with information on Proposition 64, the Adult Use of Marijuana Act, the guidelines used by the Department in determining the denial, suspension, revocation, and/or restriction of an insurance producer license or license application, federal law pertaining to the filing requirements for obtaining written consent under Title 18 United States Code Section 1033, background change reporting requirements, and every insurance producer's responsibility to respond to an inquiry by the Commissioner.
- Information for Producer License Applicants Regarding Proposition 64, the “Adult Use of Marijuana Act”
- Producer Licensing Background Review Guidelines
- Filing Requirements for Written Consent
- Licensing Background Change Reporting Requirements
- Responsibility to Respond to an Inquiry
The Producer Licensing Background Section has provided the following links to pages with information relating to background review cases.