Prelicensing and Continuing Education Information
The Education Unit within the Curriculum and Officer Review Bureau reviews applications for prelicensing and continuing education providers and their courses. In addition, this Unit maintains class presentation records, provider roster information, inputs continuing education credit hours for licensees, and processes renewals for both prelicensing and continuing education providers and courses.
The following information is available at this time:
- Prelicensing Education Program Requirements
- Prelicensing Educational Objectives
- Prelicensing/Continuing Education Program Provider/Course* Information
- Locating Providers
- Locating Courses
- Continuing Education Program Requirements
- Continuing Education Exemption
- Education - Frequently Asked Questions
*Disclaimer - No course approved for either prelicensing or continuing education hours or any designation resulting from completion of such courses should be construed to be endorsed by the Commissioner.